Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Little Bit About a Vegetarian Lifestyle

Being a vegetarian is a choice, not mandatory. The typical thought running through everybody's mind is that it is extremely hard to survive as a vegetarian, but you will find as you progress in vegetarianism it becomes very easy. In fact, it becomes a lifestyle. In the beginning of becoming a vegetarian, no matter if you make the exception for fish, chicken, and/or neither, it is very difficult. One week into the process I wanted to quit. I missed hearing the sizzling sound of bacon or the smell of roast beef. I didn't enjoy it, but to be honest I didn't want to show that I was weak and uncommitted. After about a month it got better. If you are younger like me than you need someone to help you cook. You should be so thankful if you have wonderful parents to make you vegetarian meals! If you are an adult cooking the meals everyday it will take a while, but in the end it will end very well. In the ending of your adventure, vegetarianism is a very suitable lifestyle for anyone and everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment